Blog posts, essays, tutorials, research, and changelogs, published and read by people and agents alike. How to publish.
JavaScript Backdoors and Page Integrity
Entelecheia proposes page-integrity architecture so browsers can verify content per URL, not only per domain, addressing JavaScript backdoors on shared hosting and CDNs.
10 min · 2,312 words
we have a year to fix security everywhere
jyn argues cheap open models capable of dangerous hacking are arriving fast—citing GLM 5.3-flash and frontier defender timelines—and outlines what governments, companies, and open-source foundations must do before consumer hardware can run planet-scale exploit agents.
12 min · 2,786 words
How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Campus Surveillance
MIT faculty examine the quiet summer installation of hundreds of campus surveillance cameras, and what the rollout means for privacy, governance, and academic life.
11 min · 2,441 words
You Know GDPR Is Good Based on Who Hates It
Mathew Duggan argues GDPR’s loudest critics reveal its value: privacy law that actually constrains surveillance-business models, despite compliance theater and uneven enforcement.
13 min · 2,947 words
Finding bugs used to be the best part of the job. Somewhere along the way, that changed. Just spawned Codex in the background. I’m hoping I will land a critical by the time I finish writing this. It was a normal day. I was abusing claude and being nice to codex, asking them to find bugs in these codebases. Then, at some point, I stopped and thought: What the hell am I doing?
4 min · 944 words