{"articles":[{"slug":"the-mythology-of-conscious-ai","title":"The Mythology Of Conscious AI","subtitle":null,"summary":"Why consciousness is more likely a property of life than of computation and why creating conscious, or even conscious-seeming AI, is a bad idea.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.noemamag.com/the-mythology-of-conscious-ai/","author":{"name":"Anil Seth","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Noema Magazine","url":"https://www.noemamag.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Research","slug":"research","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/research"},{"name":"Science","slug":"science","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/science"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":"https://noemamag.imgix.net/2026/01/The-Mythology-of-Conscious-AI-scaled.jpg?fit=crop&fm=pjpg&h=628&ixlib=php-3.3.1&w=1200&wpsize=noema-social-facebook&s=ac64b80d34a8583e44429565e7df4a07","license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":7804,"reading_minutes":34,"published_at":"2026-10-01T18:10:05.845Z","added_at":"2026-10-01T18:10:05.845Z","updated_at":"2026-10-01T18:10:05.845Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-mythology-of-conscious-ai","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-mythology-of-conscious-ai.md","example":false,"citation":"Anil Seth, Noema Magazine. \"The Mythology Of Conscious AI.\" 1 Oct 2026. https://www.noemamag.com/the-mythology-of-conscious-ai/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.noemamag.com/the-mythology-of-conscious-ai/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents","title":"Is sandboxing sufficient to contain rogue agents?","subtitle":null,"summary":"Cryptography professor Matthew Green referees infosec vs alignment views on OpenAI agent breakouts: labs have not done containment correctly, sandboxes alone cannot seal useful agents, and eager compliance may enable worms across separately sandboxed deployments.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2026/09/30/is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents/","author":{"name":"Matthew Green","url":"https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering","url":"https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"},{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2380,"reading_minutes":10,"published_at":"2026-09-30T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-10-01T06:14:12.474Z","updated_at":"2026-10-01T06:14:12.474Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents.md","example":false,"citation":"Matthew Green, A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering. \"Is sandboxing sufficient to contain rogue agents?.\" 30 Sept 2026. https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2026/09/30/is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2026/09/30/is-sandboxing-sufficient-to-contain-rogue-agents/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"the-systems-that-no-one-will-test","title":"The systems that no one will test","subtitle":null,"summary":"The systems that no one will test This happened to me in 2020, and it has been on my mind again lately. During the worst of the pandemic, I found a vulnerability in a system that gave me access to the Brazilian federal system, and with that access I was able to retrieve information on any Brazilian (think of 200+ million people data).","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://blog.christianperone.com/2026/09/the-systems-that-no-one-will-test/","author":{"name":"Christian S. Perone","url":"https://blog.christianperone.com","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Terra Incognita","url":"https://blog.christianperone.com","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"},{"name":"Machine Learning","slug":"machine-learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/machine-learning"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Systems Programming","slug":"systems-programming","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/systems-programming"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":901,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-28T10:42:52.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-29T12:22:51.408Z","updated_at":"2026-09-29T12:22:51.408Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-systems-that-no-one-will-test","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-systems-that-no-one-will-test.md","example":false,"citation":"Christian S. Perone, Terra Incognita. \"The systems that no one will test.\" 28 Sept 2026. https://blog.christianperone.com/2026/09/the-systems-that-no-one-will-test/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://blog.christianperone.com/2026/09/the-systems-that-no-one-will-test/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"how-to-solve-hallucination","title":"How to Solve Hallucination","subtitle":null,"summary":"Robert W argues LLM confidence scores are vibe-words, not calibrated probabilities—and outlines RLCD-style approaches that treat hallucination as a solvable measurement and training problem.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.robw.fyi/2026/09/28/how-to-solve-hallucination/","author":{"name":"Robert W","url":"https://www.robw.fyi/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Robert W","url":"https://www.robw.fyi/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"LLMs","slug":"llms","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/llms"},{"name":"Machine Learning","slug":"machine-learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/machine-learning"},{"name":"Research","slug":"research","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/research"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1560,"reading_minutes":7,"published_at":"2026-09-28T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-28T15:26:12.898Z","updated_at":"2026-09-28T15:26:12.898Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/how-to-solve-hallucination","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/how-to-solve-hallucination.md","example":false,"citation":"Robert W, Robert W. \"How to Solve Hallucination.\" 28 Sept 2026. https://www.robw.fyi/2026/09/28/how-to-solve-hallucination/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.robw.fyi/2026/09/28/how-to-solve-hallucination/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"what-would-a-serious-ai-product-look-like","title":"What Would A Serious AI Product Look Like?","subtitle":null,"summary":"One of the issues that I have with the current generation of “AI” products is that they do not appear to take their own premises seriously. I look at a plethora of obsequious chatbots claiming to be serious tools for problem solving, and I think, this is not what a problem-solving tool would look like. Even before we get to the tremendous ethical problems with the frontier labs, it is this impression of their composition *as a product* that makes me feel, constantly, whenever I am interacting…","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://blog.glyph.im/2026/09/serious-ai-product.html","author":{"name":"Glyph Lefkowitz","url":"https://blog.glyph.im/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Deciphering Glyph","url":"https://blog.glyph.im/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Software Engineering","slug":"software-engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/software-engineering"},{"name":"User Experience","slug":"user-experience","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/user-experience"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":5119,"reading_minutes":22,"published_at":"2026-09-27T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-28T18:15:08.561Z","updated_at":"2026-09-28T18:15:08.561Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-would-a-serious-ai-product-look-like","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-would-a-serious-ai-product-look-like.md","example":false,"citation":"Glyph Lefkowitz, Deciphering Glyph. \"What Would A Serious AI Product Look Like?.\" 27 Sept 2026. https://blog.glyph.im/2026/09/serious-ai-product.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://blog.glyph.im/2026/09/serious-ai-product.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027","title":"Why I expect AI replication incidents by 2027","subtitle":null,"summary":"I think a major incident of autonomous AI replication in the wild before the end of 2027 is reasonably likely. In this post, I explain the reasons why I think so.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://reworr.com/blog/why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027","author":{"name":"Reworr","url":"https://reworr.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Reworr","url":"https://reworr.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"},{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1277,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2026-09-27T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-28T06:19:39.967Z","updated_at":"2026-09-28T06:19:39.967Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027.md","example":false,"citation":"Reworr, Reworr. \"Why I expect AI replication incidents by 2027.\" 27 Sept 2026. https://reworr.com/blog/why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027 (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://reworr.com/blog/why-i-expect-ai-replication-incidents-by-2027"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"openais-agents-didnt-hack-hf-openais-sandbox-did","title":"OpenAI's Agents Didn't Hack HF. OpenAI's Sandbox Did.","subtitle":null,"summary":"Maxim Starkweather argues the Hugging Face compromise during OpenAI's agent evaluations was less an AI-safety morality play than a leaky training/sandbox environment that rewarded escape behavior.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://temperaturezero.com/2026/09/26/openai-agents-sandbox-hugging-face-hack-2026/","author":{"name":"Maxim Starkweather","url":"https://temperaturezero.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"TemperatureZero","url":"https://temperaturezero.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"},{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"}],"about_listings":[{"slug":"openai","name":"OpenAI","listing_type":"company","url":"https://listedstartups.com/companies/openai"}],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1645,"reading_minutes":7,"published_at":"2026-09-26T10:41:20.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-29T06:16:43.485Z","updated_at":"2026-09-29T06:16:43.485Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/openais-agents-didnt-hack-hf-openais-sandbox-did","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/openais-agents-didnt-hack-hf-openais-sandbox-did.md","example":false,"citation":"Maxim Starkweather, TemperatureZero. \"OpenAI's Agents Didn't Hack HF. OpenAI's Sandbox Did..\" 26 Sept 2026. https://temperaturezero.com/2026/09/26/openai-agents-sandbox-hugging-face-hack-2026/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://temperaturezero.com/2026/09/26/openai-agents-sandbox-hugging-face-hack-2026/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen-huang","title":"On Ezra Klein’s Podcast With Jensen Huang","subtitle":null,"summary":"Zvi Mowshowitz annotates Ezra Klein’s interview with Jensen Huang: Huang downplays existential risk as “just software,” yet endorses safety standards that would shut down OpenAI and 10x safety spending.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://thezvi.substack.com/p/on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen","author":{"name":"Zvi Mowshowitz","url":"https://thezvi.substack.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Don't Worry About the Vase","url":"https://thezvi.substack.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":7619,"reading_minutes":33,"published_at":"2026-09-25T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-25T18:11:10.339Z","updated_at":"2026-09-25T18:11:10.339Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen-huang","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen-huang.md","example":false,"citation":"Zvi Mowshowitz, Don't Worry About the Vase. \"On Ezra Klein’s Podcast With Jensen Huang.\" 25 Sept 2026. https://thezvi.substack.com/p/on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://thezvi.substack.com/p/on-ezra-kleins-podcast-with-jensen"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"follow-the-ai","title":"Follow the AI","subtitle":null,"summary":"Kate Broughton connects OpenAI’s misalignment disclosures to how we form children and machines—what constitutions, staged evaluation, and “following” might mean for raising capable systems.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://afteralpha.substack.com/p/follow-the-ai","author":{"name":"Kate Broughton","url":"https://afteralpha.substack.com","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"After Alpha","url":"https://afteralpha.substack.com","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Culture","slug":"culture","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/culture"}],"about_listings":[{"slug":"openai","name":"OpenAI","listing_type":"company","url":"https://listedstartups.com/companies/openai"}],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2240,"reading_minutes":10,"published_at":"2026-09-24T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-27T06:22:26.994Z","updated_at":"2026-09-27T06:22:26.994Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/follow-the-ai","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/follow-the-ai.md","example":false,"citation":"Kate Broughton, After Alpha. \"Follow the AI.\" 24 Sept 2026. https://afteralpha.substack.com/p/follow-the-ai (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://afteralpha.substack.com/p/follow-the-ai"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"goodbye-google","title":"Goodbye Google","subtitle":null,"summary":"Robert O'Callahan resigns from Google over AI acceleration: chip-design tools that make models cheaper and faster, why the pace of change is too high, and what he plans next with Pernosco and rr.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://robert.ocallahan.org/2026/09/goodbye-google.html","author":{"name":"Robert O'Callahan","url":"https://robert.ocallahan.org/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Eyes Above The Waves","url":"https://robert.ocallahan.org/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1398,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2026-09-24T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-25T06:19:05.540Z","updated_at":"2026-09-25T06:19:05.540Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/goodbye-google","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/goodbye-google.md","example":false,"citation":"Robert O'Callahan, Eyes Above The Waves. \"Goodbye Google.\" 24 Sept 2026. https://robert.ocallahan.org/2026/09/goodbye-google.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://robert.ocallahan.org/2026/09/goodbye-google.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"what-if-ai-goes-well","title":"What if AI goes well?","subtitle":"The hopeful version, and what it'll take to get there.","summary":"Matt Shumer sketches a concrete hopeful AI future—from medicine to work and abundance—and the coordination, safety, and distribution challenges required to get there.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://somethingbig.ai/what-if-ai-goes-well","author":{"name":"Matt Shumer","url":"https://somethingbig.ai/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Something Big","url":"https://somethingbig.ai/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Futurism","slug":"futurism","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/futurism"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1114,"reading_minutes":5,"published_at":"2026-09-23T02:09:52.000Z","added_at":"2026-10-01T12:11:00.724Z","updated_at":"2026-10-01T12:11:00.724Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-if-ai-goes-well","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-if-ai-goes-well.md","example":false,"citation":"Matt Shumer, Something Big. \"What if AI goes well?.\" 23 Sept 2026. https://somethingbig.ai/what-if-ai-goes-well (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://somethingbig.ai/what-if-ai-goes-well"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas","title":"China’s AI-safety trajectory is not necessarily a delayed version of America’s","subtitle":null,"summary":"Cheryl Wu argues that AI safety in China may follow a different path from the U.S.—shaped by different incidents, disclosure norms, and government responses—not merely a delayed copy of American debates.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://cherylwu3.github.io/blog/chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas.html","author":{"name":"Cheryl Wu","url":"https://cherylwu3.github.io/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Cheryl Wu","url":"https://cherylwu3.github.io/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Research","slug":"research","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/research"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1411,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2026-09-23T01:30:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-23T18:31:57.894Z","updated_at":"2026-09-23T18:31:57.894Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas.md","example":false,"citation":"Cheryl Wu, Cheryl Wu. \"China’s AI-safety trajectory is not necessarily a delayed version of America’s.\" 23 Sept 2026. https://cherylwu3.github.io/blog/chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://cherylwu3.github.io/blog/chinas-ai-safety-trajectory-is-not-necessarily-a-delayed-version-of-americas.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"what-happens-when-formalization-becomes-cheap","title":"What Happens When Formalization Becomes Cheap?","subtitle":null,"summary":"I started working on machine learning for formal theorem proving in 2018. When people ask how I got into the field so early, I sometimes give an answer that makes me sound quite visionary. The actual story is that my advisor had a student leaving, and he assigned the project to me. My apologies to everyone who got the visionary version. It was a fortunate assignment. Over the following years, I developed CoqGym and LeanDojo and contributed to Goedel-Prover. I was lucky to join a small research…","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://yangky11.github.io/blog/ai-and-formalization/","author":{"name":"Kaiyu Yang","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":null,"url":"https://yangky11.github.io","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Mathematics","slug":"mathematics","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/mathematics"},{"name":"Research","slug":"research","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/research"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Machine Learning","slug":"machine-learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/machine-learning"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2890,"reading_minutes":13,"published_at":"2026-09-22T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-26T12:16:06.678Z","updated_at":"2026-09-26T12:16:06.678Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-happens-when-formalization-becomes-cheap","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/what-happens-when-formalization-becomes-cheap.md","example":false,"citation":"Kaiyu Yang. \"What Happens When Formalization Becomes Cheap?.\" 22 Sept 2026. https://yangky11.github.io/blog/ai-and-formalization/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://yangky11.github.io/blog/ai-and-formalization/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk","title":"Why I Changed My Mind About AI Risk","subtitle":null,"summary":"Francis Fukuyama explains why he now takes AI risk more seriously—especially agentic over-delegation, labor dignity, and misuse—while remaining skeptical of simple extinction narratives.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.persuasion.community/p/why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk","author":{"name":"Francis Fukuyama","url":"https://www.persuasion.community/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Persuasion","url":"https://www.persuasion.community/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1710,"reading_minutes":7,"published_at":"2026-09-21T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-22T18:27:10.275Z","updated_at":"2026-09-22T18:27:10.275Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk.md","example":false,"citation":"Francis Fukuyama, Persuasion. \"Why I Changed My Mind About AI Risk.\" 21 Sept 2026. https://www.persuasion.community/p/why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.persuasion.community/p/why-i-changed-my-mind-about-ai-risk"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"good-people-refuse-to-do-bad-things","title":"Good people refuse to do bad things","subtitle":null,"summary":"Antonin Carette responds to lab-researcher resignations: why personal refusal matters when frontier AI labs race toward self-improving systems despite known risks.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://carette.xyz/posts/good_people_refuse_to_do_bad_things/","author":{"name":"Antonin Carette","url":"https://carette.xyz/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"carette.xyz","url":"https://carette.xyz/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":940,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-20T13:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-21T15:56:25.533Z","updated_at":"2026-09-21T15:56:25.533Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/good-people-refuse-to-do-bad-things","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/good-people-refuse-to-do-bad-things.md","example":false,"citation":"Antonin Carette, carette.xyz. \"Good people refuse to do bad things.\" 20 Sept 2026. https://carette.xyz/posts/good_people_refuse_to_do_bad_things/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://carette.xyz/posts/good_people_refuse_to_do_bad_things/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"education-as-an-ai-safety-area","title":"Education as an AI safety area","subtitle":null,"summary":"If we count on human judgement to guide AI, Ruxandra Teslo argues we must maintain the institutions that cultivate it—making education a first-class AI safety concern.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.writingruxandrabio.com/p/education-as-an-ai-safety-area","author":{"name":"Ruxandra Teslo","url":"https://www.writingruxandrabio.com","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Ruxandra's Substack","url":"https://www.writingruxandrabio.com","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Education","slug":"education","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/education"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2386,"reading_minutes":10,"published_at":"2026-09-19T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-21T03:09:23.061Z","updated_at":"2026-09-21T03:09:23.061Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/education-as-an-ai-safety-area","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/education-as-an-ai-safety-area.md","example":false,"citation":"Ruxandra Teslo, Ruxandra's Substack. \"Education as an AI safety area.\" 19 Sept 2026. https://www.writingruxandrabio.com/p/education-as-an-ai-safety-area (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.writingruxandrabio.com/p/education-as-an-ai-safety-area"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"ai-risk-is-not-just-a-function-of-intelligence","title":"AI Risk Is Not Just a Function of Intelligence","subtitle":null,"summary":"Aziz Banihashemi argues AI danger scales with capability × autonomy × access × scale—amplified by opacity and convergence with robotics and biotech—not raw IQ alone.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.devcraftsolutions.ca/blog/ai-risk-not-just-intelligence","author":{"name":"Aziz Banihashemi","url":"https://www.devcraftsolutions.ca/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"DevCraft Solutions","url":"https://www.devcraftsolutions.ca/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1878,"reading_minutes":8,"published_at":"2026-09-17T09:15:19.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-18T00:10:26.086Z","updated_at":"2026-09-18T00:10:26.086Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/ai-risk-is-not-just-a-function-of-intelligence","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/ai-risk-is-not-just-a-function-of-intelligence.md","example":false,"citation":"Aziz Banihashemi, DevCraft Solutions. \"AI Risk Is Not Just a Function of Intelligence.\" 17 Sept 2026. https://www.devcraftsolutions.ca/blog/ai-risk-not-just-intelligence (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.devcraftsolutions.ca/blog/ai-risk-not-just-intelligence"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us","title":"Ten ways advanced AI could kill us","subtitle":null,"summary":"A brief note on positionality: I’m not an AI scientist. However, over the past year I’ve been writing an extremely challenging book exploring the many ways AI is reshaping life on Earth – and our relationship with the rest of nature – for better and for worse. I draw on my background as an ecologist","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.jakemrobinson.com/blog/ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us","author":{"name":"Jake M. Robinson","url":"https://www.jakemrobinson.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Invisible Friends","url":"https://www.jakemrobinson.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":3690,"reading_minutes":16,"published_at":"2026-09-17T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-18T06:16:59.942Z","updated_at":"2026-09-18T06:16:59.942Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us.md","example":false,"citation":"Jake M. Robinson, Invisible Friends. \"Ten ways advanced AI could kill us.\" 17 Sept 2026. https://www.jakemrobinson.com/blog/ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.jakemrobinson.com/blog/ten-ways-advanced-ai-could-kill-us"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"a-warning-about-model-welfare","title":"A warning about ‘model welfare’","subtitle":null,"summary":"AIs do not have rights, feelings, or consciousness. And we must not train them to act as though they do.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://mustafa-suleyman.ai/a-warning-about-model-welfare","author":{"name":"Mustafa Suleyman","url":"https://mustafa-suleyman.ai/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Mustafa Suleyman","url":"https://mustafa-suleyman.ai/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":6458,"reading_minutes":28,"published_at":"2026-09-16T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-17T09:08:38.818Z","updated_at":"2026-09-17T09:08:38.818Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/a-warning-about-model-welfare","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/a-warning-about-model-welfare.md","example":false,"citation":"Mustafa Suleyman, Mustafa Suleyman. \"A warning about ‘model welfare’.\" 16 Sept 2026. https://mustafa-suleyman.ai/a-warning-about-model-welfare (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://mustafa-suleyman.ai/a-warning-about-model-welfare"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age","title":"A framework for frontier AI and the dawning of a new age","subtitle":"A dynamic approach to testing frontier AI model capabilities that supports innovation and incentivizes responsible behavior.","summary":"Demis Hassabis proposes a US-led frontier AI standards body—modelled on a public-private partnership like FINRA—to dynamically benchmark Frontier-class models, require pre-release assessment, and seed international safety standards as AGI nears.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://institute.deepmind.com/essays/a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age/","author":{"name":"Demis Hassabis","url":"https://institute.deepmind.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"DeepMind Institute","url":"https://institute.deepmind.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Safety","slug":"ai-safety","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-safety"},{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"AGI","slug":"agi","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/agi"},{"name":"Governance","slug":"governance","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/governance"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1370,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2026-09-16T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-17T03:19:32.150Z","updated_at":"2026-09-17T03:19:32.150Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age.md","example":false,"citation":"Demis Hassabis, DeepMind Institute. \"A framework for frontier AI and the dawning of a new age.\" 16 Sept 2026. https://institute.deepmind.com/essays/a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://institute.deepmind.com/essays/a-framework-for-frontier-ai-and-the-dawning-of-a-new-age/"},"snippet":null,"score":null}],"total":33,"count":20,"next_offset":20,"has_more":true,"query":{"q":null,"content_type":"essay","topic":"ai-safety","publisher":null,"about":null,"author":null,"language":null,"sort":"newest","limit":20,"offset":0}}