{"articles":[{"slug":"i-switched-to-brave-browser","title":"I Switched to Brave Browser","subtitle":null,"summary":"Kev Quirk finally leaves Firefox after Mozilla’s AI push, tries Vivaldi, and lands on Brave—covering extensions, sync, and why privacy-default browsing finally stuck.","content_type":"opinion","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://kevquirk.com/i-switched-to-brave-browser","author":{"name":"Kev Quirk","url":"https://kevquirk.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Kev Quirk","url":"https://kevquirk.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Privacy","slug":"privacy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/privacy"},{"name":"Web Development","slug":"web-development","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/web-development"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":528,"reading_minutes":2,"published_at":"2026-09-28T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-28T21:17:17.880Z","updated_at":"2026-09-28T21:17:17.880Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-switched-to-brave-browser","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-switched-to-brave-browser.md","example":false,"citation":"Kev Quirk, Kev Quirk. \"I Switched to Brave Browser.\" 28 Sept 2026. https://kevquirk.com/i-switched-to-brave-browser (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://kevquirk.com/i-switched-to-brave-browser"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"draftkings-is-using-ai-to-supercharge-the-harms-of-online-behavioral-advertising","title":"DraftKings Is Using AI to Supercharge the Harms of Online Behavioral Advertising","subtitle":null,"summary":"EFF argues DraftKings' use of betting data and ML to re-engage losing gamblers shows why all online behavioral advertising—not just third-party data sharing—should be banned.","content_type":"opinion","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2026/09/draftkings-using-ai-supercharge-harms-online-behavioral-advertising","author":{"name":"Devanshi Nishar","url":"https://www.eff.org","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Electronic Frontier Foundation","url":"https://www.eff.org","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Policy","slug":"ai-policy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-policy"},{"name":"Privacy","slug":"privacy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/privacy"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":609,"reading_minutes":3,"published_at":"2026-09-24T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-29T18:12:04.594Z","updated_at":"2026-09-29T18:12:04.594Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/draftkings-is-using-ai-to-supercharge-the-harms-of-online-behavioral-advertising","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/draftkings-is-using-ai-to-supercharge-the-harms-of-online-behavioral-advertising.md","example":false,"citation":"Devanshi Nishar, Electronic Frontier Foundation. \"DraftKings Is Using AI to Supercharge the Harms of Online Behavioral Advertising.\" 24 Sept 2026. https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2026/09/draftkings-using-ai-supercharge-harms-online-behavioral-advertising (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2026/09/draftkings-using-ai-supercharge-harms-online-behavioral-advertising"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"i-dont-like-passkeys","title":"I don't like passkeys","subtitle":null,"summary":"Ethan Hawksley argues passkeys excel against phishing and breaches but are a poor fit for personal accounts: lockout risk, hardware-key limits, Big Tech sync bans, and fragmented third-party UX still outweigh the day-to-day threat of AiTM proxies for most individuals.","content_type":"opinion","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://hawksley.dev/blog/i-dont-like-passkeys","author":{"name":"Ethan Hawksley","url":"https://hawksley.dev/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Ethan Hawksley","url":"https://hawksley.dev/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Security","slug":"security","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/security"},{"name":"Privacy","slug":"privacy","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/privacy"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Web Development","slug":"web-development","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/web-development"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":786,"reading_minutes":3,"published_at":"2026-09-18T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-18T15:42:04.491Z","updated_at":"2026-09-18T15:42:04.491Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-like-passkeys","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-like-passkeys.md","example":false,"citation":"Ethan Hawksley, Ethan Hawksley. \"I don't like passkeys.\" 18 Sept 2026. https://hawksley.dev/blog/i-dont-like-passkeys (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://hawksley.dev/blog/i-dont-like-passkeys"},"snippet":null,"score":null}],"total":3,"count":3,"next_offset":null,"has_more":false,"query":{"q":null,"content_type":"opinion","topic":"privacy","publisher":null,"about":null,"author":null,"language":null,"sort":"newest","limit":20,"offset":0}}