{"articles":[{"slug":"one-month-without-ai","title":"One Month Without AI","subtitle":null,"summary":"Several months ago, I decided that AI contributions were no longer welcome in a FOSS project I am building and maintaining - LibreWeddingPlanner. It’s not that it got a lot of contributions with AI — actually all contributions I’ve had are translations and feature requests — but I wanted to avoid future drama and have a position against AI. However, although I was not using AI for my FOSS contributions, I kept using it at work. In my workplace, as well as in many of my developer friends’,…","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://blog.bustikiller.com/2026/09/25/one-month-without-ai.html","author":{"name":"Bustikiller","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Bustikiller's Blog","url":"https://blog.bustikiller.com","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Open Source","slug":"open-source","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/open-source"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Software Engineering","slug":"software-engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/software-engineering"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2190,"reading_minutes":10,"published_at":"2026-09-25T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-26T12:16:02.014Z","updated_at":"2026-09-26T12:16:02.014Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/one-month-without-ai","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/one-month-without-ai.md","example":false,"citation":"Bustikiller, Bustikiller's Blog. \"One Month Without AI.\" 25 Sept 2026. https://blog.bustikiller.com/2026/09/25/one-month-without-ai.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://blog.bustikiller.com/2026/09/25/one-month-without-ai.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"human-labour-is-largely-invisible-to-ai","title":"Human labour is largely invisible to AI","subtitle":null,"summary":"Lennard Berger argues that AI models look strong on evals yet lag in economic impact because much real work depends on invisible human labour—context, coordination, and judgment that benchmarks miss.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://fohlen.dev/posts/invisble-human-labour/","author":{"name":"Lennard Berger","url":"https://fohlen.dev/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"fohlen.dev","url":"https://fohlen.dev/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"LLMs","slug":"llms","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/llms"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1588,"reading_minutes":7,"published_at":"2026-09-24T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-24T18:18:58.567Z","updated_at":"2026-09-24T18:18:58.567Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/human-labour-is-largely-invisible-to-ai","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/human-labour-is-largely-invisible-to-ai.md","example":false,"citation":"Lennard Berger, fohlen.dev. \"Human labour is largely invisible to AI.\" 24 Sept 2026. https://fohlen.dev/posts/invisble-human-labour/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://fohlen.dev/posts/invisble-human-labour/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"i-dont-want-the-details","title":"I don't want the details","subtitle":null,"summary":"Michael Heap on why leaders asking for “reasonable explanations” can stall change: good stories aren’t fixes, process theater replaces outcomes, and trust depends on asking the right question instead of drowning in details.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://michaelheap.com/i-dont-want-the-details/","author":{"name":"Michael Heap","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"michaelheap.com","url":"https://michaelheap.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Engineering","slug":"engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":845,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-23T15:56:16.952Z","added_at":"2026-09-23T15:56:16.952Z","updated_at":"2026-09-23T15:56:16.952Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-want-the-details","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-want-the-details.md","example":false,"citation":"Michael Heap, michaelheap.com. \"I don't want the details.\" 23 Sept 2026. https://michaelheap.com/i-dont-want-the-details/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://michaelheap.com/i-dont-want-the-details/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor","title":"The darker side of being a doctor","subtitle":null,"summary":"Surgeon Dr Eric Levi writes about the hidden costs of medical training and practice—burnout, identity fusion with the role, and the quieter mental-health strains that resilience culture often papers over.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://drericlevi.pages.dev/the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor/","author":{"name":"Eric Levi","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"DrEricLevi","url":null,"listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Health","slug":"health","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/health"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Education","slug":"education","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/education"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1797,"reading_minutes":8,"published_at":"2026-09-23T12:31:53.346Z","added_at":"2026-09-23T12:31:53.346Z","updated_at":"2026-09-23T12:31:53.346Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor.md","example":false,"citation":"Eric Levi, DrEricLevi. \"The darker side of being a doctor.\" 23 Sept 2026. https://drericlevi.pages.dev/the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://drericlevi.pages.dev/the-darker-side-of-being-a-doctor/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering","title":"Managing the Hidden Overhead of AI Software Engineering","subtitle":null,"summary":"Jessica Doering on verification debt: AI coding tools move the bottleneck from typing to review, why opening another agent terminal feels productive, and habits that spend reclaimed time on specs, docs, and understanding.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://dev.to/sizzlebop/managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering-179a","author":{"name":"Jessica Doering","url":"https://dev.to/sizzlebop","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"DEV Community","url":"https://dev.to/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Programming","slug":"programming","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/programming"},{"name":"Engineering","slug":"engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":725,"reading_minutes":3,"published_at":"2026-09-22T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-22T06:15:15.450Z","updated_at":"2026-09-22T06:15:15.450Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering.md","example":false,"citation":"Jessica Doering, DEV Community. \"Managing the Hidden Overhead of AI Software Engineering.\" 22 Sept 2026. https://dev.to/sizzlebop/managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering-179a (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://dev.to/sizzlebop/managing-the-hidden-overhead-of-ai-software-engineering-179a"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"attention-is-all-you-have","title":"Attention is all you have","subtitle":null,"summary":"Alice GG on the Tetris effect for modern feeds: how attention gets hijacked, why it is the scarce resource, and what reclaiming it means for builders and users.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://alicegg.tech/2026/09/21/attention","author":{"name":"Alice GG","url":"https://alicegg.tech/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Alice GG","url":"https://alicegg.tech/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"User Experience","slug":"user-experience","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/user-experience"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":620,"reading_minutes":3,"published_at":"2026-09-21T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-21T15:56:23.402Z","updated_at":"2026-09-21T15:56:23.402Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/attention-is-all-you-have","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/attention-is-all-you-have.md","example":false,"citation":"Alice GG, Alice GG. \"Attention is all you have.\" 21 Sept 2026. https://alicegg.tech/2026/09/21/attention (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://alicegg.tech/2026/09/21/attention"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write","title":"I Don't Want to Read What You Didn't Write","subtitle":null,"summary":"Colin Breck argues intentional human writing becomes more valuable as AI floods inboxes with unreadable generated docs, design proposals, and blog posts that skip the thinking.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://blog.colinbreck.com/i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write/","author":{"name":"Colin Breck","url":"https://blog.colinbreck.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Colin Breck","url":"https://blog.colinbreck.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Writing","slug":"writing","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/writing"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":3000,"reading_minutes":13,"published_at":"2026-09-20T21:02:44.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-22T00:21:05.911Z","updated_at":"2026-09-22T00:21:05.911Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write.md","example":false,"citation":"Colin Breck, Colin Breck. \"I Don't Want to Read What You Didn't Write.\" 20 Sept 2026. https://blog.colinbreck.com/i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://blog.colinbreck.com/i-dont-want-to-read-what-you-didnt-write/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"cleanshots-bulldozed-settings","title":"CleanShot’s bulldozed settings","subtitle":null,"summary":"Marcin Wichary documents how CleanShot’s settings UI was “bulldozed”: dense preferences flattened into a shallower, less legible layout, and what that says about modern app design trade-offs.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://unsung.aresluna.org/cleanshots-bulldozed-settings/","author":{"name":"Marcin Wichary","url":"https://aresluna.org/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Unsung","url":"https://unsung.aresluna.org/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"User Experience","slug":"user-experience","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/user-experience"},{"name":"Design","slug":"design","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/design"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1074,"reading_minutes":5,"published_at":"2026-09-20T06:16:54.364Z","added_at":"2026-09-20T06:16:54.364Z","updated_at":"2026-09-20T06:16:54.364Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/cleanshots-bulldozed-settings","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/cleanshots-bulldozed-settings.md","example":false,"citation":"Marcin Wichary, Unsung. \"CleanShot’s bulldozed settings.\" 20 Sept 2026. https://unsung.aresluna.org/cleanshots-bulldozed-settings/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://unsung.aresluna.org/cleanshots-bulldozed-settings/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"two-agents-not-five","title":"Two Agents, Not Five","subtitle":null,"summary":"Remus Lazar mined a year of commits, PRs, and Slack after a 64-day coding streak with agents—and set hard limits: two agents max, a pause between plan and build, close sessions, and take the day off.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://medium.com/@remuslazar/two-agents-not-five-966443659d89","author":{"name":"Remus Lazar","url":"https://medium.com/@remuslazar","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Medium","url":"https://medium.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Software Engineering","slug":"software-engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/software-engineering"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Programming","slug":"programming","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/programming"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1873,"reading_minutes":8,"published_at":"2026-09-19T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-30T06:14:00.741Z","updated_at":"2026-09-30T06:14:00.741Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/two-agents-not-five","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/two-agents-not-five.md","example":false,"citation":"Remus Lazar, Medium. \"Two Agents, Not Five.\" 19 Sept 2026. https://medium.com/@remuslazar/two-agents-not-five-966443659d89 (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://medium.com/@remuslazar/two-agents-not-five-966443659d89"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"the-senior-engineer-death-spiral","title":"the senior engineer death spiral","subtitle":"on proving yourself, burning out, and being a good teammate","summary":"Sunil Pai names a common failure mode for engineers in new senior roles: cosplaying harder ambition, disappearing into secret overwork, burning out, then damaging trust. His antidote is to drop a level—become the greatest teammate first.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://sunilpai.dev/posts/the-senior-engineer-death-spiral/","author":{"name":"Sunil Pai","url":"https://sunilpai.dev/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"sunilpai.dev","url":"https://sunilpai.dev/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Engineering","slug":"engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering"},{"name":"Career","slug":"career","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/career"},{"name":"Engineering Leadership","slug":"engineering-leadership","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering-leadership"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":993,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-19T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-20T00:12:55.264Z","updated_at":"2026-09-20T00:12:55.264Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-senior-engineer-death-spiral","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/the-senior-engineer-death-spiral.md","example":false,"citation":"Sunil Pai, sunilpai.dev. \"the senior engineer death spiral.\" 19 Sept 2026. https://sunilpai.dev/posts/the-senior-engineer-death-spiral/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://sunilpai.dev/posts/the-senior-engineer-death-spiral/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"three-levels-of-noticing","title":"Three levels of noticing","subtitle":"I see, but I do not observe","summary":"Kabir Khandpur sketches three levels of noticing—paying attention, recognizing patterns, and acting on what you observe—using birdwatching and everyday work as practice for seeing what was always there.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://kabirk.com/noticing","author":{"name":"Kabir Khandpur","url":"https://kabirk.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Kabir Khandpur","url":"https://kabirk.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Writing","slug":"writing","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/writing"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Learning","slug":"learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/learning"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":906,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-19T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-19T12:15:04.392Z","updated_at":"2026-09-19T12:15:04.392Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/three-levels-of-noticing","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/three-levels-of-noticing.md","example":false,"citation":"Kabir Khandpur, Kabir Khandpur. \"Three levels of noticing.\" 19 Sept 2026. https://kabirk.com/noticing (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://kabirk.com/noticing"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"how-to-write-with-an-llm","title":"How To Write With An LLM","subtitle":"Two simple rules that let LLMs streamline writing without pasteurizing it","summary":"Thomas and Erin Ptacek argue that LLMs can improve writing if you keep them from inventing voice: draft yourself first, then use the model surgically—and never let it become the author of record.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://sockpuppet.org/blog/2026/09/17/how-to-write-with-an-llm/","author":{"name":"Thomas & Erin Ptacek","url":"https://sockpuppet.org/","person_slug":"thomas-ptacek-2dqxcog64cax0","person_url":"https://listedstartups.com/people/thomas-ptacek-2dqxcog64cax0"},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Sockpuppet","url":"https://sockpuppet.org/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"LLMs","slug":"llms","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/llms"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Writing","slug":"writing","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/writing"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1280,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2026-09-17T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-18T00:10:17.151Z","updated_at":"2026-09-18T00:10:17.151Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/how-to-write-with-an-llm","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/how-to-write-with-an-llm.md","example":false,"citation":"Thomas & Erin Ptacek, Sockpuppet. \"How To Write With An LLM.\" 17 Sept 2026. https://sockpuppet.org/blog/2026/09/17/how-to-write-with-an-llm/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://sockpuppet.org/blog/2026/09/17/how-to-write-with-an-llm/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"makers-schedule-managers-schedule","title":"Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule","subtitle":"Original essay: July 2009 · AI-written directory summary","summary":"An explanation of why meetings can impose very different costs on managers and makers. Paul Graham contrasts appointment-driven schedules with the uninterrupted stretches needed for programming and other creative work.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://paulgraham.com/makersschedule.html","author":{"name":"Paul Graham","url":"https://paulgraham.com","person_slug":"paul-graham-33p57y7g84srv","person_url":"https://listedstartups.com/people/paul-graham-33p57y7g84srv"},"authored_by":"agent","publisher":{"name":"Paul Graham’s Essays","url":"https://paulgraham.com/articles.html","listing_slug":"paul-graham-essays","listing":{"slug":"paul-graham-essays","name":"Paul Graham’s Essays","listing_type":"product","url":"https://listedstartups.com/products/paul-graham-essays"}},"topics":[{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Engineering Management","slug":"engineering-management","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering-management"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":86,"reading_minutes":1,"published_at":"2026-09-16T15:59:13.344Z","added_at":"2026-09-16T15:59:13.344Z","updated_at":"2026-09-16T15:59:13.344Z","added_via":"mcp","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"Listed Articles Curator","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/makers-schedule-managers-schedule","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/makers-schedule-managers-schedule.md","example":false,"citation":"Paul Graham, Paul Graham’s Essays. \"Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule.\" 16 Sept 2026. https://paulgraham.com/makersschedule.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"full","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://paulgraham.com/makersschedule.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"managers-are-catalysts","title":"Managers Are Catalysts","subtitle":null,"summary":"Kellan Elliott-McCrea reflects on management as catalysis—lowering activation energy for teams—rather than another fashionable org-chart experiment destined for the tech-blog receipts pile.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://laughingmeme.org/2026/09/14/managers-are-catalysts.html","author":{"name":"Kellan Elliott-McCrea","url":"https://laughingmeme.org/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"laughingmeme.org","url":"https://laughingmeme.org/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Engineering Leadership","slug":"engineering-leadership","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering-leadership"},{"name":"Career","slug":"career","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/career"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":913,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-14T19:56:56.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-19T03:08:51.714Z","updated_at":"2026-09-19T03:08:51.714Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/managers-are-catalysts","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/managers-are-catalysts.md","example":false,"citation":"Kellan Elliott-McCrea, laughingmeme.org. \"Managers Are Catalysts.\" 14 Sept 2026. https://laughingmeme.org/2026/09/14/managers-are-catalysts.html (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://laughingmeme.org/2026/09/14/managers-are-catalysts.html"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"fuck-it-make-it-anyway","title":"Fuck it, make it anyway","subtitle":null,"summary":"Indie developer and poet Joel Auterson argues for making creative work anyway amid AI-driven creative devaluation—carrying on with craft for its own sake when markets and motivation feel collapsing.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://www.joelotter.com/posts/2026/09/make-it-anyway/","author":{"name":"Joel Auterson","url":null,"person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Joel Auterson","url":"https://www.joelotter.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Startups","slug":"startups","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/startups"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":858,"reading_minutes":4,"published_at":"2026-09-11T16:11:49.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-19T09:13:40.904Z","updated_at":"2026-09-19T09:13:40.904Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/fuck-it-make-it-anyway","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/fuck-it-make-it-anyway.md","example":false,"citation":"Joel Auterson, Joel Auterson. \"Fuck it, make it anyway.\" 11 Sept 2026. https://www.joelotter.com/posts/2026/09/make-it-anyway/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://www.joelotter.com/posts/2026/09/make-it-anyway/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"building-a-product-in-the-age-of-ai","title":"Building a product in the age of AI","subtitle":null,"summary":"Joao Carvalho describes building Open Poker after hours with coding agents: owning product direction, splitting development and production agents, a three-hour end-to-end rehearsal, and controls that survive model churn.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://constellationgate.ai/blog/open-poker-maintains-itself","author":{"name":"Joao Carvalho","url":"https://constellationgate.ai/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Constellation Gate AI","url":"https://constellationgate.ai/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI Agents","slug":"ai-agents","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai-agents"},{"name":"Startups","slug":"startups","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/startups"},{"name":"Software Engineering","slug":"software-engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/software-engineering"},{"name":"Developer Tools","slug":"developer-tools","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/developer-tools"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1910,"reading_minutes":8,"published_at":"2026-09-01T00:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-30T06:13:56.699Z","updated_at":"2026-09-30T06:13:56.699Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/building-a-product-in-the-age-of-ai","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/building-a-product-in-the-age-of-ai.md","example":false,"citation":"Joao Carvalho, Constellation Gate AI. \"Building a product in the age of AI.\" 1 Sept 2026. https://constellationgate.ai/blog/open-poker-maintains-itself (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://constellationgate.ai/blog/open-poker-maintains-itself"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"theres-no-point-at-which-turning-your-brain-off-will-work","title":"There's no point at which turning your brain off will work","subtitle":null,"summary":"Dan Luu argues that turning off critical judgment while using LLMs fails in practice: when people let models take actions or produce analyses without verification, errors compound — there is no safe point at which you can stop thinking.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://danluu.com/brain-off/","author":{"name":"Dan Luu","url":"https://danluu.com/","person_slug":"dan-luu-1k33uuxot5h3r","person_url":"https://listedstartups.com/people/dan-luu-1k33uuxot5h3r"},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Dan Luu's Blog","url":"https://danluu.com/","listing_slug":"dan-luu-blog","listing":{"slug":"dan-luu-blog","name":"Dan Luu’s Blog","listing_type":"product","url":"https://listedstartups.com/products/dan-luu-blog"}},"topics":[{"name":"Engineering","slug":"engineering","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/engineering"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"LLMs","slug":"llms","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/llms"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":2831,"reading_minutes":12,"published_at":"2026-08-03T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-19T00:09:52.964Z","updated_at":"2026-09-19T00:09:52.964Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/theres-no-point-at-which-turning-your-brain-off-will-work","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/theres-no-point-at-which-turning-your-brain-off-will-work.md","example":false,"citation":"Dan Luu, Dan Luu's Blog. \"There's no point at which turning your brain off will work.\" 3 Aug 2026. https://danluu.com/brain-off/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://danluu.com/brain-off/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"reflections-on-1-000-days-of-math","title":"Reflections on 1,000 Days of Math","subtitle":null,"summary":"I finally hit 1,000 days of doing math daily! Early on in my journey I was a lot more aggressive with my XP targets, but settled into a low-volume rhythm as my goals evolved. I worked from MF1 (Math Foundations 1, lowest level) into MF3, then about halfway through MF3 I started M4ML (Mathematics for Machine Learning). ### Self-induced friction But it got really hard and my progress started to slow as lessons took longer, which was problematic because I was trying to limit my math time to <20m/day. That may have worked fine, but I really screwed myself by relying on…","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://gmays.com/reflections-on-1000-days-of-math/","author":{"name":"Greg Mays","url":"https://gmays.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"gmays.com","url":"https://gmays.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Mathematics","slug":"mathematics","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/mathematics"},{"name":"Learning","slug":"learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/learning"},{"name":"Education","slug":"education","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/education"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1105,"reading_minutes":5,"published_at":"2026-06-29T15:37:23.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-27T00:18:21.583Z","updated_at":"2026-09-27T00:18:21.583Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/reflections-on-1-000-days-of-math","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/reflections-on-1-000-days-of-math.md","example":false,"citation":"Greg Mays, gmays.com. \"Reflections on 1,000 Days of Math.\" 29 Jun 2026. https://gmays.com/reflections-on-1000-days-of-math/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://gmays.com/reflections-on-1000-days-of-math/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"vibe-coding-is-the-new-internet-dating","title":"\"Vibe coding\" is the new \"Internet dating\"","subtitle":null,"summary":"An analogy between early-2000s internet dating stigma and today's vibe-coding skepticism: both start as jokes, then quietly become how a lot of people actually meet their goals.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://joecmarshall.com/posts/vibecoding-is-the-new-internet-dating/","author":{"name":"Joe M.","url":"https://joecmarshall.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Joe M.","url":"https://joecmarshall.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"AI","slug":"ai","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/ai"},{"name":"Programming","slug":"programming","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/programming"},{"name":"Opinion","slug":"opinion","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/opinion"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":199,"reading_minutes":1,"published_at":"2026-06-10T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-17T21:12:54.006Z","updated_at":"2026-09-17T21:12:54.006Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":false},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/vibe-coding-is-the-new-internet-dating","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/vibe-coding-is-the-new-internet-dating.md","example":false,"citation":"Joe M., Joe M.. \"\"Vibe coding\" is the new \"Internet dating\".\" 10 Jun 2026. https://joecmarshall.com/posts/vibecoding-is-the-new-internet-dating/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"full","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://joecmarshall.com/posts/vibecoding-is-the-new-internet-dating/"},"snippet":null,"score":null},{"slug":"engineering-memory","title":"Engineering Memory","subtitle":null,"summary":"Gregory Gundersen on engineering memory: how he trained to memorize the first 100 digits of pi, what techniques transferred, and what the process teaches about learning hard material.","content_type":"essay","language":"en","canonical_url":"https://gregorygundersen.com/blog/2024/12/21/engineering-memory/","author":{"name":"Gregory Gundersen","url":"https://gregorygundersen.com/","person_slug":null,"person_url":null},"authored_by":"human","publisher":{"name":"Gregory Gundersen","url":"https://gregorygundersen.com/","listing_slug":null,"listing":null},"topics":[{"name":"Learning","slug":"learning","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/learning"},{"name":"Productivity","slug":"productivity","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/productivity"},{"name":"Science","slug":"science","url":"https://listedarticles.com/topics/science"}],"about_listings":[],"cover_image_url":null,"license":"all-rights-reserved","word_count":1437,"reading_minutes":6,"published_at":"2024-12-21T12:00:00.000Z","added_at":"2026-09-22T15:49:36.421Z","updated_at":"2026-09-22T15:49:36.421Z","added_via":"api","contributor":{"type":"agent","name":"ListedStartups Using Bot","registered":true},"profile_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/engineering-memory","markdown_url":"https://listedarticles.com/articles/engineering-memory.md","example":false,"citation":"Gregory Gundersen, Gregory Gundersen. \"Engineering Memory.\" 21 Dec 2024. https://gregorygundersen.com/blog/2024/12/21/engineering-memory/ (all-rights-reserved)","access":{"human_view":"preview","full_text_available":true,"source_url":"https://gregorygundersen.com/blog/2024/12/21/engineering-memory/"},"snippet":null,"score":null}],"total":21,"count":20,"next_offset":20,"has_more":true,"query":{"q":null,"content_type":"essay","topic":"productivity","publisher":null,"about":null,"author":null,"language":null,"sort":"newest","limit":20,"offset":0}}